After the vehicle has been idle for a period of time, I found some small problems when I reuse the vehicle. Today, let's explain some matters that should be paid attention to during long-term parking. Avoid minor problems.
1. Fallen leaves will leave marks on the paint. If they are not cleaned in time, the paint will change color.
2. Sand and dust will also cause small scars on the car paint. Wearing a car coat for your car can play a protective role.
3. Wash and wax the vehicle before storage, so as to prevent corrosion and oxidation of the vehicle body.
Warm tip: check the battery regularly when the vehicle is idle. Ask friends or family members to take care of the vehicle. Let the vehicle start for 5-10 minutes every other week or two to charge the battery. At the same time, you can also check whether there are other problems with the vehicle.
1. In unattended parking lots or neighborhoods, there may be situations that are considered to be damaged.
2. During long-term parking, there may be glue opening, air leakage and hub collision and deformation.
Warm tip: if the vehicle is idle for a long time, check the tire pressure regularly, and inflate the tire in time when the tire pressure is insufficient. If possible, try to ask friends to start the car for short distance operation under good road conditions. Wechat road condition provides you with road condition information query, which can timely avoid congestion and make detours more smooth.
Precautions in the vehicle:
When the vehicle is idle for a long time, do not put food or drinks in the vehicle. Unsealed food and drinks will become moldy in the car, which will cause air pollution in the car.
Precautions for recovery:
When using the vehicle again, check the status of the vehicle first. Then start the car to see if there is an alarm light. Take a bath for your car and let it go out clean. Before self driving travel, the vehicle shall be maintained in time, the road information shall be queried by wechat, and the journey shall be planned in advance.